Ran,

One thing I was thinking of, we should include a step to clean up old
releases.  For instance, on dist/dev we should only have the release under
vote.  Once it's been approved we should be moving that to the
dist/release.  When we publish a new release on dist/release, the old
release should be deleted.

John