Today Tal (t...@gigaspaces.com) and myself had a very long and productive
face-to-face session with some AT&T developers about ARIA. We did a quick
introduction to TOSCA (as some of them where already familiar with it),
followed by an theoretical overview and live demo of ARIA 0.1.0.

Some of the AT&T guys were very interested in contributing to ARIA, and
raised what I think is a very good suggestion. They said that since
sometimes you don't know where to start when contributing to a large and
unfamiliar project, and since some of them or only novice python
programmers, it would very good for them to have Jiras marked with a
special label, such as 'entry-level', to signal that these Jiras are
suitable for beginners.

So first, I would like to hear your opinions on this suggestion, and
second, if you support it, maybe you have some better input on the name of
such a label, as I'm not sure I'm pleased with 'entry-level'. (Some other
suggestions were 'first-time-contributor' and 'trivial', but feel free to
suggest your own)

--
Avia Efrat
SW Engineer