Sorry, I forgot to answer this. The answer is not good: sadly, there is no
solid support for artifacts in ARIA right now beyond parsing. This function
is currently a no-op.

Rather than just implement this function, I think it should be tackled as
part of comprehensive support for artifacts: validation, downloading,
copying, and verification. I think we have a JIRA for it somewhere but I
can't seem to find it.