Hi Vaish
I agree.

We should also consider the same idea for NFV and ONAP types (as opposed to
make them built-in).
I suspect those types may get updated without the need to update the ARIA
orchestrator version.

Is it just a matter of allowing the admin user to load/delete type definitions
files  into the ARIA local host and specifying the repository option in the
import definition?
Similar to plugins?

For instance:

For individually managed plugins:
-file : plugin.yaml
  repository: plugins

For individually managed type definitions files:
-file : typedefintion.yaml
  repository: definitions

Regards
Steve B