I'll just add that you can either use a repository or just a complete URL
in the "file" section of "imports" (or short-form, which is just the URL).

Also, obviously there is a risk in using external imports: external changes
could break existing imports. But considering the complexities of cloud
deployments, I imagine there are a lot of dependencies on external factors,
anyway...