Hi Team,

We are looking at an execution point during a service execution through a
plugin. With this the execution will not go through the workflow runner
(install/uninstall) defined by the orchestrator but the services instance
context object will be provided to the plugin which will take care of the
complete service-execution.
This plugin is looked upon as a "service plugin" which will get the entire
service model object and will provide the details to the external workflow
engine.
We need this feature to enable the execution of workflows which some of our
users already have. Please let us know your thoughts on this as we have already
started our technical study on this.

Regards,
DJ