Hi DJ,

The question here is why use ARIA's orchestrator at all? It sounds like you
have your own orchestration engine. This is an intended use case for ARIA
(and indeed was used in the OPEN-O project).

There are a few ways to use ARIA here:

1) You can use the ARIA's Python API and access all the data models
directly. Of course this will only work if your own orchestration code is
in Python.
2) You can use ARIA's CLI to emit the data models you need in either JSON
or YAML format, for easy consumption by your code: aria services show
myservice --json. Note that you can also wrap ARIA's CLI in an HTTP service.
3) You can access the database directly. ARIA uses a a normalized
relational (SQL) database.

There are some challenges and limitations to each approach. If you tell us
what you're going to do we can help you move along in that direction.

On Fri, Nov 24, 2017 at 7:37 AM, D Jayachandran <d.jayachand...@ericsson.com