Hi guys,

        I wanted to discuss the time of the weekly grooming meeting and
possibly options for how
to include everyone - because that is the goal here.   The time currently used
was chosen because
it was not too early for people in PST (Miguel) GMT-8 and CST (Tal) as well as
to include people
in the Israel Time Zone (GMT+2).  This is why 11AM EST (4PM GMT) was chosen -
its not too late
for people in the eastern zones, and not too early for those in the most
western zones.  Your
time zone is 9 hours ahead of EST if I am not mistaken, which is going to
probably be quite difficult
to add to the mix, but if others are willing to meet earlier or later, thats
fine with me.

        I wanted to propose another option: we have two grooming meetings. I
know that is not ideal,
but it at least means that everyone can attend one of these.  I can make both
because I am sitting
in the middle of all of these time zones, so I could keep continuity between
meetings.  Of course,
we will also ensure that all meeting minutes/decisions are echoed to the list
as Apache requires.

        When we meet is up to the community here, so please discuss the options
I proposed or
suggest others so that we might arrive at something we can start with next week.

        Cheers,

        —Tom