From: Thomas Nadeau [mailto:tnadeaua...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2018 6:25 PM
To: dev@ariatosca.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Grooming Meeting Minutes: January 22, 2018

Fantastic. Can you please propose some times on Monday?  From my end I can be
available from 8-11AM EST on Monday (then we have the other grooming).
If Monday doesnt work, please
look at Tuesdays at the same time range.

--Tom

On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 7:44 PM, D Jayachandran <d.jayachand...@ericsson.com