I added the license header to Namespaces.

Do we need to fix the script to work with the new maven plugins?

Christian

On 21.10.2015 18:24, Daniel Kulp wrote:
On Oct 21, 2015, at 12:17 PM, John Ross <jwross.apa...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm receiving the following RAT failures when running the verify
script against 1045. The last simply means that Namespaces.java needs
a license header. I'm more concerned about the bad MD5s and SHA1s. Am
I doing something wrong on my end? I have the latest KEYS file
imported.
With the latest releases of the various maven plugins, the “asc” files aren’t
deployed with MD5 and SHA1 files.   Your script is checking for them but not
finding them.

Dan

--
Christian Schneider