+1

Sergey
In my previous mail I started a discussion about moving the CXF DOSGi
code to Aries.
As there was no negative feedback I am starting a vote to create a new
subproject and move the non CXF specific code over to aries.

I propose the name Aries Remote Service Admin (aries-rsa) as a name.

The goal of the project is to implement the remote service admin spec in
a very slim way with as few external dependencies as possible.
A secondary goal is to provide an API for providers that allows to
implement new transports and serializations in a very simple way.

An initial code structure could look like this:
/rsa
     /parent
     /core
         /topology-manager
         /provider-api
         /rsa-core
     /discovery
         /local
         /zookeeper
     /provider
         /rmi
     /itests
     /features
     /examples

The CXF specific provider will remain at CXF.
I think we do not need to provide a full distribution like in CXF-DOSGi.
A karaf feature should make sense though.

To make it easy for current developers of CXF DOSGi to participate in
the new development I propose that we keep the barrier low when voting
for an aries committer if he is committer in CXF
and already involved in CXF DOSGi.

Please vote
   [  ] +1 Create Aries Remote Service Admin subproject
   [  ] -1 Do not

Here is my
+1

Christian