Apache Aries delivers a set of pluggable Java components enabling an
enterprise OSGi application programming model.
- There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.
- As a community we made 3 releases this quarter and 3 further releases
currently under vote, and added Johannes Utzig as a new committer.
## Health report:
- The number of subscribes has remained consistent over the last three
- The user@ traffic has been significantly greater than the previous
three months with a wide range of discussion across the Aries sub-modules.
- Despite 32 issues being closed off, the number opened was slightly
higher in the past 3 months.
## PMC changes:
- Currently 37 PMC members.
- No new PMC members added in the last 3 months
- Last PMC addition was Christian Schneider on Fri Apr 10 2015
## Committer base changes:
- Currently 52 committers.
- Johannes Utzig was added as a committer on Wed Sep 14 2016
- Aries Blueprint Core 1.7.0 (blueprint-core) 2016-09-19
- Aries Blueprint CM 1.0.9 (blueprint-cm) 2016-09-19
- Aries Transaction Manager (transaction-manager) 1.3.1 2016-10-07
- Aries Blueprint Core 1.7.1 (blueprint-core) voting in progres
- Aries JMX Core 1.1.7 (jmx-core) voting in progress
- Aries Util 1.1.3 (util) voting in progress
## Mailing list activity:
- 135 subscribers (up 1 in the last 3 months):
- 481 emails sent to list (546 in previous quarter)
- 239 subscribers (up 0 in the last 3 months):
- 269 emails sent to list (91 in previous quarter)
## JIRA activity:
- 42 JIRA tickets created in the last 3 months
- 32 JIRA tickets closed/resolved in the last 3 months
I'm sorry this a day late - apologies for the inconvenience.