The OSGi Alliance has recently put out a draft release of the R7 specs,
including the Transaction Control Chapter.

There have been a lot of improvements to the Transaction Control implementation
since the RFC was originally released.  In particular there have been a lot of
fixes to the pool lifecycle management, and the XA JDBC resource provider now
implements the recovery portion of the specification

I therefore propose a 0.0.2 release of the Aries Transaction Control code
including these improvements. I’m not aware of any outstanding bugs, so I
propose to start work on the release immediately.

Thanks,

Tim