Hi guys,

I started to play with Jekyll and published a preview on github pages:

https://fpapon.github.io/aries-site/

The source repository is here (forked from
https://github.com/apache/aries-site):

https://github.com/fpapon/aries-site

I can't publish my preview from another branch than master so this is
why I worked directly on it from my Aries site fork.

It missed the Aries logo and I need a svg to use it (or creating a new one).

Any feedbacks are welcome :)

regards,

François
fpa...@apache.org