Hello Renjie,

I can give you contributor permissions on JIRA so you can assign issues to
yourself. I would need to know your JIRA id for that.

Code contributions happen per pull request on github. Just fork the project,
open a new branch and once it's ready: make a pull request to the main arrow
repository.

Cheers
Uwe