For what it's worth, this email thread and your summary writeup, Wes, are a
significant call to action on their own.

I've been passive, not by choice, but by policy. Given the significance and
need of this project, I'll see what I can do on my side. It will be at least a
week given the US holiday.

Donald E. Foss