Uwe, Wes,

thanks so much. I completely forgot to say that I was asking about parquet.
It's good to know the current status though. I also didn't know that the
dictionary encoding already has some form of RLE.

@Uwe: Any ETA on delta encoding? Is the being worked on or are other things
more important ATM? I am not asking to generate pressure but out of
curiosity. I appreciate that this is an open source project and if I need
it I can just jump in and do it myself.

Thanks again and have a great day,
Sebastian

Am Fr., 2. Nov. 2018 um 14:27 Uhr schrieb Wes McKinney <wesmck...@gmail.com