Hi,

I'm creating RC3(!).
There are some problems in RC0-2. I hope that we can vote
against RC3.

We need to wait building and uploading packages:

  https://github.com/kou/crossbow/branches/all?query=build-71

I'll be able to send vote e-mail in 12 hours...

kou

In <CAOrRV3cY+=0b+kodo_vhyq4hu8jqvz5bp7qjobju+wa7t13...@mail.gmail.com>