Hi David,

Going through the ArrowFlight API: got confused a bit on DoGet and
DoPut/DoExachange apis: the former one expects FlightDataStream which talks
in already serialized message terms while the latter to
accept FlightMessageReader/Writer which expect the user to pass in
RecordBatches etc. Is there any reason why the DoGet can't have
FlightMessageWriter as a return type?

Cheers,
Gosh