Hi guys,

Thanks for sharing your insights/concerns! I also left some comments based
on the discussion we had. Briefly:

1. It seems like renaming stream_id to schema_id and delegating "logical
stream" distinction to app_metadata mitigates the "multiplexing" point
while at the same time it gives enough flexibility to address both Nate's
and our use cases.
2. To David's point about other transports: in fact currently we are using
other transports(aside from gRPC) so we don't wanna depend on only gRPC
features.

Cheers,
Gosh