Hi guys,

1. Regarding IPC vs Flight: in fact my initial suggestion was to add this
feature starting from the IPC(I moved initial write up steps to the bottom
of the doc). Afterwards David suggested focusing on Flight and that's how
we ended up with the protobufs change in the proposal. This being said I do
think that the place where this should be impemented is a good question on
its own. Maybe it makes sense to have this kind of a feature in IPC and
somehow use it in Flight, maybe not.
2. The point about dictionaries deserves a dedicated section in the
proposal. Nate and David brought it up and shared some insights. I'll try
to aggregate them and we can continue the discussion form there.

Cheers,
Gosh