I personally think this would be a nice switch.

The ease of searching alone is a worthwhile reason for this switch, which
would
also make the overall barrier to adoption a little bit lower.

I didn't think about decentralizing user issues before, so I think it's a
good thing
to mention. To some degree, though, the ease of searching should mitigate
this
if people are properly cross-referencing as appropriate. But, I'm not
entirely sure
what this would be problematic for.

Aldrin Montana
Computer Science PhD Student