Hi,

How about trying GitHub issues and/or discussion in a
specified period without deprecating user@? e.g. between
6.0.0 release and 7.0.0 release.

If we can see significant improvements in the period, we can
discuss this again.

In my opinion, I want to disable GitHub issues entirely by
.asf.yaml. It's confusing to have multiple issue tracking
systems within the same project.

kou

In <CAK7Z5T-CX8LYSaxy7H-At9QRq=kgwafevtqzxn5yfgjf02y...@mail.gmail.com>
  "[DISCUSS] Deprecate user@ in favor for github issues/discussions" on Wed, 29