I'm glad to know that the article has been well-received. In the second
article, I will allocate a dedicated section to summarize the various
challenges encountered when using Arrow for this type of project.

@Matt, I want to express my gratitude for your continuous support
throughout this project. Your contributions and refinements to the Arrow Go
library have enabled me to make significant progress with minimal obstacles.

Best Regards, Laurent

--
Laurent Quérel