From: Dane Pitkin <d...@voltrondata.com.INVALID>
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2023 3:49 PM
To: dev@arrow.apache.org <dev@arrow.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Request for Assistance with MATLAB CI Workflow Issue

Hey Divyansh,

I suggest discussing this on the PR[1] itself. You will get the best
discussion there, where comments can be added to the code review directly.
It looks like there is a MATLAB reviewer that has already left feedback
that may be helpful.

[1]https://github.com/apache/arrow/pull/38274<https://github.com/apache/arrow/pull/38274>