Hey Mike,

unordered list , Since I'm parsing the data from the Asterix HTTP API which
returns results using JSON, therefore the JSON encoder at the sending end
has already converted the unordered list to JavaScript Array.

the thing with the existing UI is that UI's result is generated by the
servlet it's hosting the UI (see APIServlet.java), When I initially
discussed about the UI with Ian we wanted the new UI to work with the
Asterix HTTP API which holds the issue of not responding with a proper JSON.