If we choose ftcontains() or matches(), then I think we may keep contains()
as it is. And since we choose a function form, 'text' doesn't have to be a
reserved keyword. Then, at this stage, we don't need to change anything to
integrate the full-text search feature.

One remaining issue as Chen said is how to support many parameters for a
full-text search. I think Till suggested a good option (parameters as a
record).

Best,
Taewoo