+dev

@Xikui:  Can you help Mingda?

On 10/13/16 7:45 PM, mingda li wrote:
Hi,

Recently, I am trying to run the data feed query on a cluster of 16 nodes. All the query run well without error. But each time after I disconnect the feed, there is none of tweet data stored in dataverse. However, when I try to run other AQL queries, the cluster can work well. And I have ever used 4 nodes cluster to load Tweet data successfully. I also checked the log file and find no error there. This is wired. Does anyone know why? Has anyone ever used the data feed function on a cluster of 16 nodes or more?

Bests,
Mingda