Actually we have talked, and I don't have clear answer. The current twitter
adaptor is getting node from (IExternalDataSourceFactory)
and select the first partition from that node based on

The partition constraints of intake adaptor will only have the first node,
'nc1' in local case. Meaning it will run on the first node only. It's not
obvious to me why it's working on 4 nodes but not 16 nodes...