Agreed - yes to both.

On 10/14/16 6:36 PM, Till Westmann wrote:
I think that the answer to both questions is "yes".

My 2c,

On 14 Oct 2016, at 18:04, Taewoo Kim wrote:

Hi All,

I would like to talk about 1) Function name convention and Format change in
the codebase.

1) Function name
When we invent a new function name, would it be better if we avoid using
'-'(dash) in a new function name and use "_" instead to avoid two versions
for the same function in AQL and SQL++?

2) Format change in the codebase
When we modify a java source file, is it better to apply format changes to
the whole file or the lines that we only touch? For history perspective, I
think the latter is desirable.