BTW, in the latest/greatest version of the world, where -'s are dying, all of the SQL++ materials are there - folks should start using it! (You can start with the 101.) Please open issues if you have issues with any of the docs, or encounter bugs. As I helped work on those artifacts, I found that queries felt less verbose and a bit more natural in SQL++ versus their AQL equivalents..... I'm thinking that one of the main things we should advertise in our first top-level release is the newly available SQL++ face. (Folks should start making mental lists of the things we need to remember to mention as being "new" in that release - since it's been so long....)