Hi,

You can try IFrameFieldAppender (and its implementation
FrameFixedFieldAppender) to directly append wrapped tuple (field by field)
to the output buffer, without going through the array tuple builder. But in
general, because of the tuple format, I'm not sure there is a more
efficient way to wrap/unwrap tuples directly.

Best regards,
Chen Luo