Mike,

What you're suggesting makes more sense. We just don't know how to do it :)
BTW, is there any document that describes the binary format of the
frame/tuple/fields? I was able to find out some information myself by
digging into the code but if there is a document or page that describes
this it can be of a great help.

--

Ahmed Eldawy
Assistant Professor