From:   Peter Gergo Barna <pba...@hortonworks.com>
To:     "dev@atlas.apache.org" <dev@atlas.apache.org>
Date:   12/07/2017 04:32
Subject:        Can be tags inherited?

Hi All,
I have a question about the possibility of Atlas automatically apply tags
based on lineage relations.

Let's suppose we have a hive table tagged as 'secret'.
Can we have Atlas automatically apply this tag on all entities derived
form this table, e.g. all views selecting from this table?
Kind Regards
Gergo Barna

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.