Hi Madhan,
When I see the phrase 'relationship attributes', I am never quite sure
whether we are referring to the attributes of an entity that relate to
another entity or the attributes of the relationship instance itself. I
think the phrase ' relationship attributes' more naturally fits as the
attributes of the relationship itself; we are using it in the other sense.

I suggest we change the relationshipAttributes in the entity to
relationships (if you really want attributes in the name we could call it
relatingAttributes)- and use the term 'relationship attributes' purely for
the attributes of the relationship itself. What do you think?
                all the best, David.
Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.