From:   Graham Wallis <graham_wal...@uk.ibm.com>
To:     dev@atlas.apache.org
Cc:     Madhan Neethiraj <mneethi...@hortonworks.com>, Sarath Subramanian
<sar...@apache.org>
Date:   24/07/2017 09:58
Subject:        Re: Relationship attributes

Personally I think 'relatedEntities' is clearer.

Best regards,
  Graham

Graham Wallis
IBM Analytics Emerging Technology Center
Internet: graham_wal...@uk.ibm.com
IBM Laboratories, Hursley Park, Hursley, Hampshire SO21 2JN
Tel: +44-1962-815356    Tie: 7-245356

From:   Madhan Neethiraj <mad...@apache.org>
To:     "dev@atlas.apache.org" <dev@atlas.apache.org>, Sarath Subramanian
<sar...@apache.org>
Date:   24/07/2017 09:04
Sent by:        Madhan Neethiraj <mneethi...@hortonworks.com>

Current name of ‘relationshipAttributes’ makes sense looking from an
entity point-of-view – it distinguishes regular-attributes of an entity
from attributes injected by relationships. However, given that
relationships can themselves might have attributes, it can be confusing.

I was going to suggest ‘relatedEntities’; but ‘relationships’ seems to be
good choice.

+1 for naming the field as ‘relationships’.

Thanks,
Madhan