From: Madhan Neethiraj <mad...@apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2017 1:51 PM
To: dev@atlas.incubator.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] Release Apache Atlas 0.7.1 (incubating) - release candidate 2
(dev group vote)

Atlas team,

Apache Atlas 0.7.1 (incubating) release candidate #2 is now available for a
vote within dev community. This update addresses the issues reported by Hemanth
and Shwetha (thanks!).

Changes since last release-candidate:
- updated README.txt with build instructions (ATLAS-1000)

Links to the release artifacts are given below. Can you please review and vote?

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary votes are
reached.
[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

Here is my +1

Thanks,
Madhan

List of issues addressed in this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20Atlas%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%200.7.1-incubating%20ORDER%20BY%20key%20DESC

Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-atlas/tree/release-0.7.1-rc2

Sources for the release:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/atlas/0.7.1-incubating-rc2/apache-atlas-0.7.1-incubating-sources.tar.gz

Source release verification:
      PGP Signature:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/atlas/0.7.1-incubating-rc2/apache-atlas-0.7.1-incubating-sources.tar.gz.asc
      MD5 Hash:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/atlas/0.7.1-incubating-rc2/apache-atlas-0.7.1-incubating-sources.tar.gz.mds

      Keys to verify the signature of the release artifacts are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/atlas/KEYS