It was a joy to meet some of the Atlas & Ranger team at the recent Dataworks summit as well as meet more people interested in, or using the technology

I've posted a presentation I gave (3pm, thu) on the "Virtual Data Connector" project to slideshare at:

https://www.slideshare.net/nigel0jones/unleashing-the-power-of-apache-atlas-with-apache-virtual-dataconnector

Hopefully it provides some background on what our objective is, though it is set at a high level rather than technical detail.

Specific Atlas proposals/activity are in JIRAs linked to the top level ATLAS-1689 and should have the "VirtualDataConnector" label

Nigel Jones
jon...@uk.ibm.com

Note: crossposted to atlas & ranger dev lists