From: John Sirois <jsir...@apache.org>
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2016 14:25
To: Bill Farner
Cc: dev@aurora.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.12.0 rpms

Folks - the rpm release for 0.12.0 still needs one more binding +1 to pass.

>From what I can tell, there is no need to create a new RC (there are no
identified bugs) and the only mention of time limits in the voting
guidelines [1] is to bound the voting window on the low side to give enough
time for folks to vote.  As such, unless someone is aware of conflicting
policy, I'll extend this vote until we get a binding +1 or any -1.

Please test if you can find the time!

[1] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html