All,
The vote to accept the proposed packages as our official binary packages for
 Apache Aurora 0.20.x has passed.

+1 (Binding)
------------------------------
Renan DelValle
Stephan Erb
Jordan Ly

There were no 0  or-1 votes. There were no non-binding votes.

The official packages are now available here:
https://dl.bintray.com/apache/aurora/

The GPG key used to sign the release are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/aurora/KEYS

Thank you to all who helped make this release.

-Renan