I am requesting some help with AVRO-695.
Here are some pieces from the last conversation.

Doug Cutting
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=cutting> added
a comment - 02/Oct/14 21:19

Here's a modified version of the patch. It moves all significant changes to
reflect. Since reflect is the only implementation that can generate an
appropriate schema, changes should be confined to there.

The tests need to be updated, as they still assume generic.
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO-695#>
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO-695?focusedCommentId=14286370&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-14286370>
Sachin Goyal
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=sachingoyal> added
a comment - 21/Jan/15 21:56

Here is a patch with the updated test-cases.
I also confirm that all my changes are there in the patch.

The patch was submitted in June 2014 and was very hot till October 2014.
Since then, there has been no action on this even though I have sent many
reminders in this group.

I understand that everyone is very busy with their own stuff but I would
really appreciate if someone could help a fellow engineer in getting his
patch accepted.
It would encourage more participation as well as help people wanting to use
Avro for circular references.

Regards
SG