-1 from me. C# tests fail to run. The source of the problem is as follows:

Prior to this tag, the lang/csharp/build.sh file contained the test line:
nunit-console --framework=4.0 Avro.nunit

>From discussion with @jcustenborder, it seems like the C# tests won't run
on a Mac if we keep the --framework=4.0 in this line; removing it (as has
been done for 1.8.2) makes the tests run. But removing it makes the tests
fail on my system (CentOS 7). This suggests that something is missing from
the docker setup and is being picked up from the host computer, but I
haven't had a chance to investigate.

Given that it's a choice between it passing for me or passing on all Macs
everywhere, go ahead and release. I'll chase this up for the 1.8.3 release.
All tests other than the C# pass when running build.sh test from docker.

Simon