The C# issue was fixed by AVRO-1626 [1], which had to be reverted for the
1.8.2 RC because it caused build failures in docker. I reopened the issue
so we can fix it for next release. Either way, the tests pass in the common
environment and I would rather not fail an RC for something like this.

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO-1626

--
Ryan Blue
Software Engineer