Hi Ivan,

Thanks for the input. Personally, I'm not using the UUID at all. Any
comments on it Ryan? Since it isn't introduced in any release, we could
remove it if there is a consensus if it doesn't add any value to the Avro
format.

Apart from that, I did some testing last week on some internal projects,
and it went surprisingly well. I would like to proceed into cutting a first
RC.

Cheers, Fokko