growing amount of infra support for using slack. in particular there is a
bot for making sure you can send stuff to a mailing list for those who want
a record.

Andy, what kind of response would you see as proper? Is your concern time
to merge, time to being in a release? Guidance on what it takes for a PR to
get accepted? Something else?