Hi Gris,
Nice to meet you.

I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce me to you and everyone else
in  the dev team.

I’m m Umang Sharma. I'm an associate in Data Science and Applications at
Accenture Digital.

I write in python, Java and a number of other languages.
I'd love to contribute to Beam. It'd br great if someone guides me to get
started with contributing :)

Among the other things i like are polo golf, giving talks and talking about
mu work .

Thanks,
Umang