Hello and welcome Griselda, Umang, Justin

Apart of the links provided by Ahmet you might read Beam-related
material on the website (See Documentation > Programming Guide and
Documentation > Additional Resources among others).

But probably as important as improving your Beam related knowledge is
to understand the principles of an open source project and more
concretely the way the Apache projects work (in case this is your
first Apache project), concepts like How projects are structured
(PMCs, committers, votes, etc) and the most important ones Community
over Code and Meritocracy.

https://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html
https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/entry/asf_15_community_over_code

Welcome all and don't hesitate to ask questions, we are all here to
make this project better so for sure we can help.
Ismaël