+1 to vote on @user.

Not sure anyway it requires a formal vote. As Java 7 is deprecated, it should be an implicit "decision".

Regards
JB

On 10/16/2017 04:35 PM, Ismaël Mejía wrote:
Any progress on this? What is the proposed way to validate if users
are still interested on Java 7? A vote on user or something different?

On Wed, Sep 27, 2017 at 7:59 PM, Kenneth Knowles <k...@google.com.invalid>