that was the goal: validate there was no side effect of the changes on
the whole project. Now the "not java" part of the build will not be
impacted by java changed so this is the part i want to skip since it
takes a lot of time and I have guarantees it is safe to skip them.

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau |  Blog | Old Blog | Github | LinkedIn