Thanks @Anton for the proposal. Window(w/ trigger) support in SQL is
limited now, you're very welcome to join the improvement.

There's a balance between injected DSL mode and CLI mode when we were
implementing BealmSQL overall, not only widowing. Many default behaviors
are introduced to make it workable in pure SQL CLI scenario. If it limits
the potential with DSL mode, we should adjust it absolutely.

Mingmin

--
----
Mingmin